Visitor Visas

Visitor Visas allow overseas nationals to make short visits to Australia for tourism, business or family reasons.

We assist clients to apply for Visitor Visas both onshore and offshore, whether it be to see our beautiful attractions or visit family or friends.  We also assist clients with more complex circumstances, such as when they have been refused Visitor Visas in the past.

A Visitor Visa can allow you to stay in Australia for short periods of time, and depending on your circumstances, they can allow multiple entry and validity periods of up to 12 months.

There are also special provisions for certain parents of Australian permanent residents or citizens to obtain extended Visitor Visas for up to 3 to 5 years.

For assistance with you, your family member’s or friend’s Visitor Visa application, please contact us.


Other Services


Review Applications

Have you recently had a visa application to Australia refused by the Department of Immigration? You may be eligible for a.......


Child Visas

If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, we can assist you to obtain a permanent visa for your child to come.......


Resident Return Visas

If your permanent residency visa is due to expire, we can assist you in applying for an extension. Depending on the length.......


Contributory Parent Visas

The Contributory Parent Visa scheme allows parents with eligible children to come to Australia.  Parents must satisfy the.......


Partner Visa or Prospective Marriage Visa

If you are in a spousal or de facto relationship, or are engaged to be married to an Australia permanent resident or citizen,.......


Skilled Visas

At Jade Lawyers Network, we  primarily handle skilled visa applications.  Therefore, we have extensive experience across various.......


Employer Sponsored and Regional Sponsored Visas

If you have an offer of employment in Australia, you may be eligible for a sponsored permanent visa to Australia. There are.......


Temporary Work Visas

A Temporary Work Visa is a  visa that allows you to come and work in Australia with an employer for up to 4 years........